3 IN 1 DRY-LOAD-DEHUMIDIFIER
• Equipped with honeycomb rotor to obtain stable low dew point dry air. Structure models are divided into semiintegral and full-integral.
• With functions of dehumidification, drying, and two-stage feeding, and with available option for three-stage feeding. Heat-insulated hopper dryer adopts downward blowing design and cyclone exhaust device to prevent heat loss and ensure humidity.
• All models are equipped with a closed loop feeding system to prevent the dried materials from being damp again due to contact with outside air.
• Large models are adopted double cooler structure to ensure lower return air temperature and low dew point.
• Equipped with pneumatic shut-off valve to ensure no material remains in the material line after each loading cycle.
• LCD microcomputer controller with temperature control accuracy of ±0.1°C.
• Digital timing for 24 hours a week to realize automatic operation.
• Optional for dew point monitor for easy observation.